Do you wish to cancel your Amazon fresh subscription? Do not worry; you’re not alone in this.
Today, I will share everything you need to know in order to cancel your Amazon Fresh. We will be talking about what is Amazon fresh, how to cancel Amazon fresh both through website and phone and also how to cancel your Amazon fresh order.
So, are you guys eagerly waiting to get started? Let’s start!
What Is Amazon Fresh?
Amazon Fresh allows Prime members in selective cities to shop for groceries, household essentials, and more. It provides both attended and unattended deliveries, as well as pick-up services in some locations. Amazon Fresh is only available by invitation to Amazon Prime customers.
If the thought of having all of your custom-picked groceries delivered to your door appeals to you, add $14.99 to your Amazon Prime membership and register for Amazon Fresh. Also, any order under $35 would be charged an extra $9.99. An Amazon Fresh account alone would cost you back nearly $179 a year.
How To Cancel Amazon Fresh Subscription Online?
If you’ve been using Amazon Fresh and have decided it’s time to leave, cancelling the service is easy. Simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- Sign in to Amazon and select “Accounts & Lists“ from the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Your Account.”
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Prime – View benefits and payment preferences.”
- Press the word “Manage Fresh Add-on” to the right of the Fresh tab.
- Click “End Membership” and then “Confirm” to cancel your membership.
If you’re cancelling a free 30-day trial to avoid the first Amazon Fresh fee, follow the steps above but choose “Do Not Continue” instead of “End Membership.”
How To Cancel Amazon Fresh Subscription By Phone?
You can contact an Amazon agent to cancel your Amazon fresh membership by phone. All you have to do is contact an Amazon representative, who will ask you the following questions:
- What’s your given name?
- What is the email address linked to your Amazon account?
- What is your phone number?
- What is the username of your Amazon account?
- What are your login credentials?
- What’s your billing address?
- What is your postal code or ZIP code?
- What is the country you live in?
- Why are you cancelling your subscription?
- And finally, what are your card’s last four digits and the number of the most recent charge?
Once you provide all the concerned information to the representative, you will get an Amazon confirmation note about the cancellation of your Amazon Fresh subscription after few days.
How To Cancel Amazon Fresh Order?
When an order has been made, it is impossible to cancel specific goods, change the shipping time, delivery address, or other order information.
If the order has not yet reached the delivery process, you will be able to cancel it and put in a new order. Follow the below steps to cancel your Amazon Fresh order:
- To begin, make sure you’re logged into your ‘Amazon account’.
- You must then access the ‘Your Order’ page.
- Select ‘Orders’ from the main navigation bar.
- Select the ‘Fresh Orders button’; Amazon Fresh Orders will be shown in a separate tab.
- Select ‘View or Edit Order’ from the drop-down menu. This will allow you to remove specific products from your Amazon Fresh order.
- By clicking the corresponding check box, you can pick individual items from the list, or you could just choose all of the products in the order to cancel everything.
- Click ‘Cancel checked items’ after you’ve checked the list of items you no longer want.
You’ll get a confirmation message to the email address associated with your account after you’ve successfully processed the order cancellation request.
You can also check your account to see if the order was cancelled. The order is successfully terminated if it appears in the Canceled Orders portion.
You may submit a cancellation for orders sold and completed by a third-party vendor by pressing the Contact Seller button and choosing Cancellation Request from the drop-down menu. This alternative would not be valid if the order has already been dispatched.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Amazon Fresh?
Amazon’s customer care number is 1-888-280-4331. The number is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Can I remove items from Amazon Fresh Order?
The choice to cancel specific items from an Amazon Fresh order is not open. If your order hasn’t yet been dispatched, you can opt to cancel it entirely. Pick all of the products if you wish to cancel the whole order.
Do I need to be at home for Amazon Fresh Delivery?
In all cities where Amazon Fresh is open, doorstep delivery is available. You can have a time slot of 2-3 hours that better suits your timetable. Your stuff will be left on your doorstep. Even if they cannot reach your front door, you can leave them specific delivery instructions on the preview order tab.
Is Amazon Fresh Expensive?
Amazon Fresh prices are comparable or less than that of speciality stores; however, they are usually higher than those of large supermarket chains.
The above methods are described in detail to cancel your Amazon Fresh subscription quickly and effectively. After reading this post, you should be able to figure out how to cancel your Amazon Fresh subscription.