Are you ready to let go your Amazon music unlimited? Have you got bored of Amazon music?
If you are nodding your head to the above questions, then you would definitely want to cancel Amazon music unlimited. Isn’t it?
Guys, today, in this article, I am going to guide you through the best 3 ways to cancel an Amazon music subscription. Let me tell you all the ways are super easy to follow, and I promise that you will be able to cancel your subscription by the end of this article.
So, keep reading:
What Is Amazon Music Unlimited?
Amazon Music is a part of Amazon premium services operated by Amazon. Its previous name was Amazon MP3. It is a platform that streams music along with an online music web store. It was launched on September 25, 2007.
Amazon Music has a licensing agreement that imposes some restrictions on the company’s international sales by restricting the numbers of countries where it can be sold.
3 Ways To Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited?
You can cancel Amazon Music Unlimited in 3 ways: By PC, By Amazon Music App and By Amazon Shopping App.
How To Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited From PC?
To cancel the Amazon Music Unlimited service from PC, follow these steps:
- Open any browser of your choice and visit ‘Amazon.com‘.
- Locate the ‘Accounts and Lists’ column on the top right corner and go to that column.
- Now from the drop-down list, click the ‘Your Music Subscriptions’ option.
- After this, move down to the ‘Cancel subscription’ option and select it.
- When you select it, you have to give a ‘Reason for the Amazon Music cancellation’.
- Once you choose a reason for the cancellation, select the ‘Submit and continue to Cancel’.
- If you do not want to provide feedback, there is a button below, titled ‘No, I do not want feedback. Please cancel the subscription’. Click on this button.
- With this, select the ‘Cancel my Subscription’ option.
- To confirm the cancellation, click on the ‘Confirm Cancellation button’.
- After this final step, your subscription will be cancelled successfully.
How To Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited From Amazon Music App?
The Amazon Music Unlimited service can also be cancelled through the Amazon Music App. Here are the steps for the same:
- Open the ‘Amazon Music app’ on the mobile and log in with your ‘Amazon account credentials’.
- Click on the ‘Gear Icon’ located at the top on the left side.
- Tap on the ‘Amazon Music Unlimited’ option, which is again located at the left corner on the top of the Settings tab.
- When the plan information screen gets opened, move down to a section titled ‘Subscription Renewal’ and select ‘Cancel Subscription’.
- A confirmation page will appear on the screen, in which you have to ‘Choose a reason for the cancellation of subscription’.
- Then, select the ‘Submit and continue to cancel’ option to submit the reason for cancellation and the cancellation request itself.
- Other subscriptions will appear on the screen apart from the Amazon Music Unlimited subscription. Ensure that you only cancel the Amazon Music Subscription by clicking on the ‘Cancel my Subscription’ option.
- Now only the final step remains, i.e. click on the ‘Confirm Cancellation’ option.
- Once you click on it, your subscription will be cancelled
How To Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited From Amazon Shopping App?
Here are the steps to cancel the Amazon Music App Unlimited Subscription from the Amazon Shopping App:
- Go to the ‘Amazon Shopping App’ and log in using your ‘Amazon account credentials’.
Note: On the Apple phone, the app is mentioned as ‘Amazon’.After signing into the app, go to the ‘Menu’ denoted by the three lines on the top left side of the app.
2. From the list of options, choose the ‘Your Account’ option.
3. Scroll down to select the ‘Account Settings’ option and click on the ‘Amazon Music Settings’ tab located at the end of the Account Settings list.
4. Now, the ‘Amazon Music Settings page’ will open. Click on the ‘link’ that will appear at the top of this page.
5. Log in again if required after going on the link with your sign in details.
6. Scroll down to select the ‘Subscription Renewal’ tab and click on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
7. A confirmation page will appear on the screen. Select a reason for the cancellation on this page and then finally confirm the cancellation by clicking on ‘Submit and continue to cancel’.
8. Other subscriptions may appear on the screen; ignore all the other subscriptions and move down to cancel the subscription by clicking on the ‘Cancel my subscription’ button.
9. To end this process and confirm the cancellation, lastly, select the ‘Confirm Cancellation’ option.
Here is a step by step guide to help you cancel Amazon Freetime Unlimited.
How To Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited On Different Devices?
Whether you use an IOS or iPhone, you can easily cancel the Amazon music subscription on any device. Here are the steps for each device:
How To Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited On IOS?
If you are using an IOS, you will find the Amazon Music app in the App store of the Apple device, but you cannot cancel the subscription through the app. The subscription can be cancelled only through the web browser. These are the steps for the same:
- Open the web browser that you use, e.g., Google Chrome.
- Go to the Amazon Website (Amazon.com)
- Log into the account through the three horizontal lines menu known as the ‘Hamburger menu’ at the top left side of the account page.
- Go to the ‘Account Settings’ section in the Account menu.
- Choose the ‘Memberships and Subscription’ tab.
- Find the ‘Amazon Music Unlimited Subscription’ and select it.
- Now find and select the ‘Amazon Music Unlimited Settings’ option.
- Then choose ‘Cancel Subscription’.
- As per the procedure, you have to select a reason for the cancellation.
- After you select the reason, choose the ‘Confirm cancellation’ option to confirm the cancellation and complete the process.
How To Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited On iTunes?
To cancel the Amazon Music subscription from iTunes, you can use the browser as well as the settings of your phone or tablet. Here are the steps to cancel it from browser:
- Go to the ‘Apple Browser’ (support.apple.com)
- Move down to the ‘Billing and Subscriptions’ column and click on it.
- Now you will see the ‘See or cancel Subscriptions’ option. Select it.
- The browser will ask you to open the iTunes app if it is installed. If it is not, you will have to install the iTunes app by availing the link with the name download it for free on the page that will appear.
- Once you get the iTunes app, select the ‘Account’ option located on the top of the screen. From the account menu, select the ‘View My Account’ option.
- Under this section, you will find another section named ‘Settings’. Select it and from there, click on the ‘Manage‘ option, which will be immediately next to the subscriptions panel.
- Search for the ‘Amazon Music Subscription’ and choose that one.
- Finally, click on the ‘Cancel’ option and ‘Confirm’ it to complete the process of cancellation.
How To Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited On iPhone/iPad?
Here’s how you can cancel the Amazon Music Unlimited subscription from the Apple iPhone/iPad:
- Open the ‘Settings’ app on iPad.
- You will see a ‘Search Bar’ at the top of the app. In that bar, enter the term ‘Subscriptions’.
- After that, your subscriptions will appear; select the subscription of ‘Amazon Music Unlimited’.
- To cancel the subscription, select the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option
How To Cancel Your Subscription To Amazon Music HD?
Amazon Music HD is a subscription that allows the users to listen to all the musical content on Amazon Music with a CD-quality mode. If you want to cancel the Amazon HD subscription, then the process is just like cancelling any other Amazon services.
Yet, if you wish to cancel only the Amazon HD service and retain the original subscription, then you can do so from the Amazon Website. Follow these steps to do that:
- Visit the ‘Amazon Music Settings Page’.
- On that page, select the ‘Remove HD from my subscription’ option.
- ‘Confirm’ the cancellation.
You will still be able to access the content until the end of your subscription’s expiry date.
What Will Happen After You Cancel Your Amazon Music Unlimited?
The Amazon Music subscription can be cancelled through a variety of means, e.g. through PC, through the web browser, through Apple devices or other means.
When you cancel this subscription, you can still have access to the material of Amazon music till the expiry date of the subscription ends. After the date has ended, then all the material added to the Amazon music will become unavailable, and all the playing options of the music will be removed, so you cannot access it anymore.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Amazon music unlimited family plan work?
The family plan of Amazon music unlimited plan allows the members of the family who are 13 years or above to access all the features of Amazon music unlimited.
Each member will have access to the individual plan subscription. It costs $ 14.99 per month for all the family members paid by one family member. This scheme is for both the prime as well as non-prime members.
How long is the Amazon music unlimited free trial period?
The Amazon music free trial is available for 30 days. After that, you would have to purchase the subscription if you wish to use it further.
How to request an Amazon Music Refund?
No, you cannot request a refund as there are no refunds available for the cancellation of the service. However, there are partial refunds available in some cases. You can enquire about them at Amazon Customer Support Page.
How much does Amazon Music Unlimited Cost?
The Amazon Prime members can avail themselves of the unlimited music service for $7.99 per month or $ 79 per year. For non-prime customers, the cost is $9.99 per month.
Is Amazon music free to prime members?
Amazon Music is included in the Prime membership of Amazon. You get free access to all the music playlists on Amazon Music with Prime membership.