Books A Million is the second-largest book-selling store in the United States. The company’s headquarters are situated in Birmingham, Alabama. The store sells various items, including books, magazines, toys, technology, collectibles, and gifts. Currently, Books A Million has more than 250 stores in 32 states.
Books A Million is a part of the Millionaire’s club membership where you can enjoy exclusive benefits like the ones listed below:
- Enjoy free shipping on all eligible items at Books a Million. No minimum purchase is required to avail this facility, unlike other services.
- You will get a 10% discount every day on the thousands of books and other things in 250+ stores worldwide.
- You can save up to 40% off on bestselling books every day.
- Another benefit of this membership is that you get free Wi-Fi in almost all Books-A-Million stores.
- Regular Emails to ensure that you stay up to date about the newest books, popular products, and details about many exclusive events.
You can take advantage of all these incredible benefits of this membership just by subscribing to Millionaire’s Club at an optimum price of $25 per year.
Upon joining the membership by Millionaire’s club, you will get a bonus coupon of $100 via email.
However, if you want to cancel the membership of Books A Million, then it can be done either by Phone, Email, or with the help of the Customer Support Desk.
How To Cancel Books A Million Membership?
You can cancel the Books A Million membership at anytime. You will get a full 100% refund for cancelling your membership if you have not used it to obtain an eligible discount or coupon.
In addition to this, you will have to cancel your membership within 30 days of purchase or renewal to avail the refund. After 30 days, no refund will be provided. Here’s how you can cancel your Books A Million Membership through different ways:
Cancel By Phone
The easiest way of cancelling the Books A Million subscription is through phone. Here are the steps to cancel Books A Million membership by phone:
- The customer care number of Books A Million is 800-201-3550.
- Once connected, you will get in touch with a representative.
- You will have to give some basic information to the representative like your full name, postal address, country and city of residence, Province/ region of residence, PIN code along with the membership card number, or your phone number listed on the account.
- After that, the representative will guide you through the cancellation process.
- Upon cancellation, ask the representative for a confirmation of cancellation like an email or an SMS.
- Retain the confirmation information for future records.
Cancel By Email
Another way to cancel the Books A Million membership is through email. Follow these steps:
- Compose an email and request the cancellation of Books A Million membership
- In the email, mention all your personal details as well as the account details.
- Send the email to customer care id of Books A Million- [email protected]om.
- Once sent, a representative will get in touch with you through email and guide you with the cancellation process.
- After this process gets completed, request a confirmation email to ensure that the subscription is cancelled successfully.
- When you receive the confirmation email, make sure you save it for future purposes.
Cancel By Customer Service Desk
You can also cancel the Books A Million membership by presenting your membership card at the customer service desk for all the memberships brought from the Books A Million store.
Books A Million has got a well-equipped customer service desk ready to help the customers 24/7 and resolve their queries.
- Visit any nearest Books A Million store. You can find the nearest BAM location from here.
- Ask the representative to cancel your membership.
- After that, present your member card, receipt, and reward card at the customer service desk.
- The representative will then guide you about the cancellation process and help you cancel your membership easily.
How To Turn Off The Auto-Renewal Feature Of Books A Million Membership?
It is pretty easy to turn off the auto-renewal of the membership using the steps given below:
- ‘’Log in’’ to the BAM Account and go to the “My Account” page.
- Navigate to the “Account/Membership” settings and select “Manage Club Card Renewal Settings’’.
3. A new page will appear where you will have to update the auto-renewal feature of your Books A Million membership.
4. Under the drop-down menu of Auto-renewal, you have to select “Yes” or “No”.
5. If you select “No” and then click the “Save Changes” option, the automatic renewal feature will be instantly deactivated.
6. Once you update this feature, you will receive a confirmation email, but you can still enjoy all your savings and benefits until the expiration date of your membership.
How Do I contact Books A Million Customer Support?
There are 3 ways to contact BAM customer support:
By Chat: You can select the chat option by clicking the ‘Help’ icon and talking to a customer representative of Books A Million. The representatives are available for a live chat on the weekdays from 9 AM to 7 PM (Central Standard Time) and from 10 AM to 6 PM (Central Standard Time).
By Email: You can also send an email to contact Books A Million customer service. Do not forget to include your Order ID Number, which can be found in the order confirmation to initiate your request.
By Phone: Another method to contact the customer service is by calling on Books A Million customer service number- 1-800-201-3550
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Return Books To Books A Million?
Yes, you can return the books to Books A Million within 30 days of purchase of receipt. Return policy is applicable for most of the items. However, Books A Million does not accept the return of products that are marked as non-returnable.
How Much Do Books A Million Membership Costs?
Books A Million offers a yearly membership that costs about $ 25 and comes with many attractive and exceptional benefits.
Why Can’t I Login To My Books A Million Account?
If you are having a problem with logging into the Books A Million account, then all you have to do is reset your password:
- Enter the email address mentioned in the BAM Account subscription.
- Then you will get the instructions to reset your password. A secure link will also be provided to you for a password reset.
Do Books A Million Automatically Renew?
Yes, the Books A Million subscription will automatically renew each year before the period expires.
So, this was the complete guide to cancel the Books A Million Magazine membership. I hope you like the article! Please leave your comments below.