It is easy to sign up with Constant Contact subscription. But it seems a little bit difficult to cancel the Constant Contact subscription because many of us are not aware of the ways and methods to cancel the Constant Contact membership.
Are you one of those who wants to cancel your Constant Contact subscription?
So here’s how you can do it?
What Is Constant Contact?
Before we discuss “How to cancel Constant Contact subscription?” First, I am explaining what “Constant Contact” is? So what exactly is Constant Contact?
Constant Contact is an online marketing company (an email service provider). Gail F. Goodman founded it in 1995, and in 2015 it was sold to Endurance international. Presently, in 2021 it has been acquired by Clearlake investments.
It is headquartered in Massachusetts, Waltham, including Loveland, Colorado, and New York offices.
Constant Contact helps their customers to start a new business, build new websites, online stores, social media marketing, boosting sales, advertisement and promotion.
Constant Contact is beneficial as it provides help to its customers in running their business. But besides this, anyone may want to cancel the Constant Contact subscription for any reason.
So, if you want to get rid of Constant Contact membership for some reason, then there are various methods and ways that you can opt to cancel your Constant Contact membership.
You can cancel your Constant Contact subscription via phone, email, chat, website, etc.
How To Cancel Constant Contact By Phone?
You can cancel your Constant Contact subscription via phone. There is a billing support team of Constant Contact that helps customers to cancel their subscriptions.
Under this community or billing team, various contact information and toll-free numbers are available for the customers. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps;
- First, you have to visit the Constant Contact Website.
- Then click on the “Menu.”
- Go to the “Help and Support” option.
- Then click on “Contact Support.”
- Then you will find the list of various toll-free numbers of different countries and regions.
Or you can also directly visit Constant Contact Support instead of following the above steps.
By directly visiting the above website, you will get the list of toll-free numbers as well.
Also Read: How to cancel JustFab?
How To Cancel Constant Contact By Email?
You can also cancel your Constant Contact subscription via email. This is one of the most simple methods anyone can use to cancel the subscription. You just need to follow a few steps. Steps are given below;
- First login to your email account
- Then compose a new mail regarding the cancellation request of your Constant Contact subscription.
- Mention your related details; registered name, contact number, billing details, residential address, and other required details.
- Also, write a proper reason why you want to cancel your subscription.
- Send your mail to the registered email address of constant contact.
- Then wait for confirmation mail (within 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation mail regarding your subscription cancellation request).
By following the above-listed steps, you can easily cancel your Constant Contact subscription via mail without facing any issues. Email is the best method or way that can be selected to cancel any subscription or membership.
How To Cancel Constant Contact Through Chat?
Along with the billing support team, Constant Contact also provides a support chat option so that customers can connect for any help or any emergency.
You can also get access to “support chat” if you want to cancel your Constant Contact subscription. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to cancel your subscription through chat;
- First, open the Constant Contact website in your browser.
- Then click on the “Support Chat” option.
- But before doing a chat with customer service, you need to login into your account.
- Then log in with your registered Constant Contact account.
- After this, you can chat with the adviser or counselor.
- Request him or her to cancel your subscription.
- Give him a proper reason, “Why do you want to cancel your subscription.”
- Then you will receive a confirmation email or message when your request is accepted, and your subscription will be canceled.
How Can I Unsubscribe From All Constant Contact Emails?
If you want to unsubscribe from all Constant Contact emails, deleting the contacts permanently will not work. For this, you can follow the given steps after visiting the Constant Contact website;
- First, go to the “Settings” options
- Click on “Contact Settings.”
- Then enable the “Advanced Email Permissions.”
- After allowing the advanced email service, you will be able to get the “Add unsubscribe from file” option.
- You can unsubscribe yourself from all constant emails by clicking on the option mentioned above.
*Note; If your advanced email permissions are not enabled, then you will not be able to unsubscribe from all Constant Contact emails. So first, ensure that your address email permissions will be enabled.
Or you can use another way to unsubscribe from all Constant Contact emails; you can contact the Constant Contact helpline numbers and request the customer service to unsubscribe from all Constant Contact emails.
What Is The Constant Contact Refund Policy?
As per the Constant Contact refund policy, if anyone will not be satisfied with the Constant Contact email or email plus, then he or she will get a refund within 30 days of the refund request.
So you can only request a refund if you cancel your first purchase within 30 days.
According to the Constant Contact policy, it cannot refund in a few cases;
- If you cancel your purchase or subscription after the first 30 days, you will not get any refund.
- In case you sign up with a Constant Contact pro package, you will not get any refund.
- If anyone signs up with the Constant Contact special services, which are; Branded Footer, Campaign Copy, Marketing Consultation, Email Strategy Service, Subject Line A/B Testing, Inbox Preview, List Growth Service, Marketing Advisor Service, Personalized Templates, Campaign Design, Premium Design, Seasonal Template Package, Single Platform, Marketing Manager (recurring service), Marketing Assistant (recurring service), Facebook Lead Ads and many more services.
I have explained everything about Constant Contact subscription, from the sign-up to cancellation process to refund policy. Now I don’t think you will have any doubt or confusion related to Constant Contact.
I am sure that from now you are not going to wait any longer to cancel your Constant Contact subscription.
As you know about the different methods, how to cancel Constant Contact? Select the method that seems very easy or simple to you. Choose or select any method of your own choice and cancel your subscription.