Are you looking to cancel your ESO Plus membership? If yes, then you have landed at the right place.
Today, in this blog post, I am going to tell you some simple ways to cancel your ESO plus subscription on Xbox one, Stream, Stadia, and Playstation Console.
So, let’s start:
About ESO Plus
ESO Plus is a premium subscription service for ESO, which was initiated with the start of the Tamriel Unlimited payment system. It offers various benefits to the users, including access to all the other DLC games for the total period of subscription and many such other benefits, which are defined below.
Benefits Of ESO Plus
First of all, to avail the incredible benefits of an ESO Plus subscription, you have to become an ESO member. After that, you will get the following benefits:
- Total access to all the game packs of the DLC Corporation.
- Per month benefit of 1650 crowns which can be spent to buy more benefits from the Game Crown Store.
- You get access to the Exclusive Crown Store offer and other deals.
- Unlimited storage space for the crafting space and the Craft Bag
- Space of Double Bank for the Game account.
- 10% rise in the Experience and Gold acquiring power, Inspiration for the Crafting actions, and also a 10% increase in the Research Rates.
Many other benefits are also included in this service, and you should definitely take advantage of these benefits to attain your full potential in the game by becoming an ESO member.
These benefits are only available until you have an active ESO membership subscription.
However, if you no longer want to play this game, then you can immediately cancel the ESO Plus subscription. Here’s how you can cancel the subscription in different ways.
How To Cancel ESO Plus On Xbox One?
You can cancel the ESO Plus through third-party means like Xbox One. The basic steps to cancel the subscription through Xbox One are as follows:
- Navigate to the ‘’Subscriptions and Services’’ tab, where you are asked to log in to your Microsoft account.
- Find the ‘’ESO subscription’’ and under that subscription, select the “Payment and Billing” option followed by the “Cancel” option.
- In case the subscription is not visible to you, check if you are signed in to your Microsoft account in order to make that subscription visible.
- To confirm the cancellation, click on the “Confirm Cancellation’’.
- As proof of cancellation, you will receive a confirmation mail in your mailbox.
For knowing more about the cancellation procedure, you can contact the Xbox customer care team.
Other Ways To Cancel ESO Plus
There are many other ways to cancel ESO Plus membership which is given below:
Cancel On PC/Mac
If you have a PC or a Mac computer, then you can follow these steps to cancel your ESO plus cancellation:
- Log into the ‘’ESO account’’ from the following website: account.elderscrollsonline.com.
- Go to the ‘’Account Summary’’ menu located on the left-hand side of the page.
- Under this summary menu, look for the “Manage Membership” section.
- Select the “Cancel Membership” option under this section and for the confirmation of this act, select the “Please cancel my membership” option.
- In case you do not see this option, then it might be the case that any third-party platform like Stream manages your account.
- A banner will show itself on the screen, which will confirm that your membership is no longer active. The ESO account will be changed from “active” to “cancelled’’.
- When the process is completed, you will receive an e-mail from ESO plus confirming the cancellation online.
Cancel On Stream
To cancel the ESO plus account on Stream, follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Open ‘’Stream’’ and log into the account with your Microsoft account credentials.
- If you are using the Desktop version of Stream, you have to select the ‘’Gear icon’’, then the “Account” menu, and in this menu, you have to select the “Account Details” tab. Another way is to log into the Stream from the Smartphone.
- Go to the “Store and Purchase History” column, and under that, click on the “Manage subscriptions” tab.
- Click on the “Edit” link, which will be next to the “ESO Online: Plus Membership” tab.
- Click on the button next to ‘’Cancel subscription’’ and Select the “Apply” option.
- You will now get a message confirming that your ESO plus subscription is cancelled, and the Next Billing Date column will also show “Cancelled’’.
Cancel Via Stadia
ESO plus subscription can be cancelled in two ways on Stadia: One is through the Stadia website, and the other is through Stadia App:
- Visit the ‘’Stadia Website’’ from the browser.
- Sign in to the ‘’Stadia Account’’ and click on the ‘’Personal Avatar Icon’’.
- From the menu that will appear, choose ‘’Stadia Settings’’.
- Select the “Purchases and Subscriptions” menu.
- Just near the ESO plus plan, there will be an ‘’Unsubscribe’’ button. Click on this button to cancel this subscription.
- By clicking on “Yes, Cancel’’, confirm the cancellation.
If you already have the Stadia app installed, then these are the steps you should follow to cancel ESO Plus from the app:
- Sign in to the ‘’Stadia Account’’ and click on the ‘’Avatar Icon’’ on the right side of the page at the top.
- Click on the “Purchases and Subscriptions” option from the menu.
- Go to the ‘’ESO Plus Subscription’’.
- Click on the ‘’Cancel’’ option.
Now the ESO Plus subscription will be cancelled successfully.
Cancel Via Playstation Console
You can also cancel the ESO Plus cancellation from the PlayStation Console by following these easy steps:
- Turn on the ‘’PlayStation Console’’ and ‘’Sign in’’ with the PSN account credentials.
- Go to the ‘’Settings’’ tab from the Home Screen.
- Choose “Account Management” from the Settings.
- Under this menu, select ‘’Account information’’.
- Choose ‘’PlayStation Network Services’’ to see all your subscriptions.
- In the list of active plans, you will find the ‘’ESO Plus subscription’’.
- Choose ‘’Manage Plan’’ to manage this subscription. Click on the ‘’Turn off Auto-Renewal’’ button to stop this subscription.
How To Get Refund For Cancelling ESO Plus?
ESO does not usually give refunds for any game or service you have purchased from the ESO. All you can do is cancel your ESO membership anytime in case you’re not happy with their service but remember the company won’t give you any refund.
However, if the problem is from the company side and they have made any mistake with the products, you can claim your money back.
These are the steps to ask for a refund from ESO Plus:
- Visit the ESO support page on their website.
- Click on the ‘’Billing Option’’.
- Choose a ‘’Suitable Platform’’ to complete this action.
- Choose the issue for which you want the refund.
- Tap on the ‘’Refund Request’’ button.
- Follow the screen instructions and after that, submit the refund request.
The request processing activity may take some time, yet you will get a confirmation in the written form of the refund approval.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you cancel ESO plus at any time?
Yes, you can cancel it anytime, but you also have to stop the auto-renewal to stop it completely. After that, your subscription will expire at the end of the current billing period.
How do I get ESO plus on Xbox one?
You can get ESO plus purchase page from the in-game Crown store by tapping on the right stick and following the instructions on the screen.
However, you can also access the ESO plus subscription through the Xbox games store. For any further help or assistance, you can contact Microsoft Customer Support.
How much is ESO plus on Xbox?
The price of ESO on Xbox one is $ 139.99 per year. You can cancel your subscription anytime so that it will expire at the end of the current billing date.
Is ESO free on Xbox?
No, ESO is not free on Xbox One. However, Xbox provides a free play event for Xbox One players who have an active Xbox Live Gold membership.