Are you a subscriber of the JustFab subscription plan? And now you want to cancel your plan due to some reason. Are you tired of searching many times for methods or ways to cancel JustFab subscription? But you couldn’t find the right and exact information anywhere.
So, this time you have come to the right page while searching. And now you don’t need to worry too much about it because you will get complete information about JustFab membership in this article.
What is JustFab, what are its subscription plans, how can you sign in for its plans and most importantly, how to cancel its subscription & its different methods and many more.
So, just keep reading, and you will get answers to all your questions related to JustFab and its subscription plans. And I assure you that after reading this article you will not need to search anywhere else about this.
What Is JustFab?
JustFab is a private fashion retailer e-commerce industry founded by Don Ressler and Adam Goldenberg in march 2010. It provides services such as fashion membership, merchandising and marketing.
Its products include jewellery, handbags, activewear, lingerie, denim, kids wear, shoes or footwear, etc. It provides retailing services in different regions and countries; the United States, Austria, Sweden, France, Denmark, Australia, Belgium, Netherlands, Canada, United Kingdom.
In August 2016, it was legally renamed and rebranded as TechStyle Fashion from JustFab. And then, it was divided into five different brands; JustFab, Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, ShoeDazzle, and Fabkids. It collaborates with numerous influencers and celebrities, including Maddie Ziegler, Rita Ora, Normani, Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland.
The company has a deceptive membership program, for which customers have to pay $49.95 every month. And this deceptive membership program is automatically added to the users’ or customer’s cart without their explicit approval.
So, now JustFab is one of the portfolio brands of TechStyle Fashion Group. JustFab offers varieties of footwear for women (Sneakers, Platforms, Slingbacks, Stilettos) and clothing, handbags, denim as well. It takes care of the quality of its product for its customers. In 2016, JustFab was launched as a ready to wear collection with an “all size” campaign. In 2017, it banned an ASA (advertising standards authority) so that customers can be induced and will subscribe to the subscription plans.
Along with this, in 2017, Daria Burke was appointed as Chief Marketing Officer of JustFab. You can get JustFab retailing services in 12 countries, all over the world; Spain, Germany, Canada, Scotland, France, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, Wales, Ireland, United States, England.
What Is JustFab VIP Membership?
JustFab offers VIP membership. As a VIP member, you will get Up to 30% off the retail price. And you will get a fantastic offer on your first order. But you need to check out new arrivals every month on JustFab. And as per JustFab’s policy, you need to log on by the 5th of each month to shop or skip. Failing in doing this will charge you $39.95 for a member credit; you can use this credit towards your further purchases. And if you won’t get charged any amount, skip the month.
What Do You Need To Cancel JustFab?
Anyone can cancel a VIP membership anytime. This is the best thing about JustFab membership that I like the most. The membership can only be cancelled via phone, and customers receive a store credit instead of a refund. And you can also cancel it via DoNotPay.
For cancelling JustFab, you just need a few prerequisites, which are as follows:
- Your full name
- Phone number and email address
- Username and Password
- Postal Billing address
- City of residence
- ZIP/Postal Code and Country
- Reason for cancellation.
How To Cancel JustFab By Phone?
You can cancel JustFab via phone. This is the direct method you can use to cancel your JustFab subscription whenever you want to. Follow the listed steps;
- First, go to the JustFab website.
- And then click on the ‘Menu’ on the top of the screen.
- Then, go to the “Help & Contact” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Now click on “Contact Us.”
- Then you will get a ”Helpline Number’‘.
- Make a phone call to the JustFab helpline number.
- Request customer care to cancel your membership.
- Give them a proper reason “Why do you want to cancel your subscription?”
- Give your correct and registered details, i.e., registered name, residential address, contact number, billing details, customer number, verified email address, and other required details.
- You will get a confirmation mail or SMS within 24 hours that your subscription is cancelled.
Or you can directly contact the toll-free number of JustFab that I have given; 1 (866) 337-0906
You can get access to the given helpline number anytime, as the JustFab contact service is available 24/7 hours.
How To Cancel JustFab By Donotpay?
You can cancel any membership plan by using DoNotPay as its tagline says “cancel Any service or subscription”.
Donotpay makes it easy to cancel your subscription plan if you no longer want to get service. So, you can also get rid of JustFab by using DoNotPay in just a few minutes.
Follow the quick and easy steps to cancel your JustFab account or subscription by using DoNotPay.
- First visit DoNotPay website i.e. https://donotpay.com/learn/cancel-jusftab
- Then click on the ”Menu” option given at the top right of the screen.
- Now click on “Sign up/Sign in” at the bottom of the listed options
- After completing the signup process, give permission to DoNotPay to get access to all your subscriptions
- Then select “Find Hidden Money.”
- Search and find ”JustFab”.
- Then link your ”Email or Bank Account” with the DoNotPay account.
- Now wait for a few minutes, you will receive a confirmation message or notification that your account is deleted successfully.
Also Read: How to cancel watchgang?
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Skip a month on JustFab?
To skip a month on JustFab, you need to log on to skip for the month before the 6th of the month ( in which month you want to skip your purchase).
Can I get a refund from JustFab?
As per the JustFab’s refund policy, you will get your refund in both cases if you are not satisfied with the order or purchase and if you want to cancel your VIP membership.
You just need to connect with contact support or the helpline number of JustFab. But if you are not satisfied with your order received, you have to request it within 30 days of purchase.
How do you live chat on JustFab?
If you want to do a live chat with JustFab for any help or support, you can also connect via live chat when you want to. Follow the below-mentioned steps;
- First login to your ”JustFab Account”
- Then go to the ”Menu” option at the top right of the screen.
- Now click on to “Help & Support” option.
- You will get three options; click on the second option, which is “Live chat”
I hope the given information is enough, as I explained everything about JustFab and its membership. And now you can easily cancel your subscription whenever you want to cancel it.
So what are you waiting for? Cancel it now if you want to, by yourself.