Hello guys, today I have come up with another cancellation guide for you. It is none other than how to cancel national magazine service subscription.
If you are looking to cancel a national magazine subscription but don’t know how to do it or simply want an easy way to cancel it, this article will really help you.
About National Magazine Service
National magazine is also known as direct services of America. It is a company which is especially popular for magazine sales. It offers a wide variety of magazine subscriptions. The company is founded by Steve Wiley, and its headquarters are located in Clearwater, Florida. This service is restricted only to the people of the United States and not to other parts of the world.
The company’s primary goal is to provide high-quality service and subscriptions of good magazines to all its customers in the United States. There are many types of subscriptions supplied by them in various genres like Automobile, Bicycling, Bon Appetite, Glamour, Golf digest and some other wide range of topics from Interior designing, Planes, turtles. There’s a special magazine related to wine named Wine Enthusiast.
The magazine prices are different for different subscriptions. The company offers many subscriptions every year. Yet many subscriptions are provided for a 2-year and 3-year basis also. When the Subscription is first purchased, it is automatically renewed after the period of the initial subscription ends. The payment will automatically be taken at the start of the subscription period.
The National Magazine Service subscription can be cancelled anytime before the renewal of next month subscription. Here are some details about the same:
Also Read: How to cancel people magazine?
What Do You Need To Cancel The National Magazine Service?
For cancelling the national magazine service subscription, you need some personal information and account information as given:
- First Name
- Last Name
- The current address where you are living
- The address of the previous residence
- City of residence
- State, Province and Region
- Postal code or ZIP code
- The phone number on the subscription account
- Account number of the Subscription
- Order number of the Subscription
How To Cancel National Magazine Service?
In order to cancel your national magazine service subscription, follow the given steps:
- Use your phone and then call on this number – 18005813308
- Tell the representative all your personal and account details.
- Give him an idea that you want to cancel the national magazine service subscription.
- Do not ask for explicit information and expect high charges.
- Ensure that you do not forget to ask for proof of the cancellation, which would be by way of an e-mail or a confirmation number.
- Retain the cancellation proof for your personal records.
National Magazine Service Contact Information