Are you looking to cancel your Seventeen Magazine subscription? If yes, then you have landed at the right place. Today, I will share with you all the ways with which you can cancel your magazine subscription easily:
What Is Seventeen Magazine?
Seventeen Magazine is one of the leading teen magazines in the fields of beauty and fashion. Each issue of this magazine provides you new pieces of information about various phases of teen life. Each article in this magazine is a treat to the readers and encompasses various features: fashion, beauty, lives of celebrities, teen relationships, the health of teenagers, college life, partying with friends, etc.
With each issue, you get amazing tips about fashion and beauty for teenagers. So whether you have a casual fashion sense or you like being trendy, this magazine is for you. It also gives you the latest gossip about the celebrity world along with lifestyle tips.
What To Know Before You Cancel The Seventeen Magazine Subscription?
There are a few things you need to remember before you cancel the Seventeen Magazine subscription:
- Once you have subscribed to the plan and don’t manually cancel it, the plan will be renewed automatically.
- If you subscribe to a trial period and you cancel the subscription, the risk is that you lose the trial content too.
- Remember to cancel the subscription manually one day before the end of the trial period.
How To Cancel Seventeen Magazine Subscription?
There are various ways to cancel the Seventeen Magazine subscription. Let’s discuss each of the ways below:
Cancel By Website
The simplest way to cancel the subscription is through the magazine website. Here are the steps for it:
- Go to the Seventeen Magazine Website .
- ‘’Sign in’’ to the account.
- Go to the ‘’Account page’’.
- Check the “Subscriptions” tab.
- Locate the “Cancel” button, click on it to cancel the subscription.
Hence, the Seventeen Magazine subscription will be cancelled.
Similarly, if you want to cancel the wired magazine subscription, click here to read the complete article.
Cancel By Email
Another way to cancel the Seventeen Magazine subscription is through email. Let’s see the steps for it below:
- Write a mail to the Seventeen Magazine requesting them to cancel the subscription.
- Include all your personal and account details in the mail body, including your membership number and account number associated with your magazine account.
- Send this email to Seventeen Magazine email address at [email protected]
- Be sure to ask for a confirmation code, text, or email to ensure that your subscription has been cancelled successfully.
Cancel By iPhone or Ipad
If you are an Apple user and want to cancel the Seventeen Magazine subscription via iPhone or iPad, then follow these steps to do so:
- Open the ‘’Settings’’ of your device and tap on the icon showing your name.
- Click on the “Subscriptions” tab. If you cannot see this tab, tap on the “iTunes & Appstore” icon.
- Then, Tap on the ‘’Apple ID’’. When you view it, sign in to the account and navigate down to the “Subscriptions” tab.
- Tap on the subscription you want to review, i.e., the ‘’Seventeen Magazine US’’ subscription.
- Next, tap on the “Cancel” button. If you are not able to see this button, then assume that your subscription is already cancelled. It will not renew anymore.
Cancel By Android
In case you are using an Android device, then follow these steps to cancel the Seventeen Magazine US subscription:
- Open the ‘’Google Play Store’’.
- ‘’Sign in’’ to the Google Account. In case of multiple accounts, sign in from the preferred email.
- Click on the “Menu” icon, and from the list that appears, click on the “Subscriptions” option.
- From the list of subscriptions, choose the ‘’Seventeen Magazine US’’ subscription which you want to cancel.
- To cancel the subscription, click on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- After that, you will have to complete certain steps so that your subscription can be cancelled successfully.
When your Seventeen Magazine US subscription is cancelled, it will be removed from Google Play Store. With that, the subscription will not renew anymore.
Cancel By Mac
If you are using a Mac computer and want to cancel the Seventeen Magazine service from it, follow these steps to complete the process:
- Turn on your Mac computer and open the ‘’Mac App Store’’. Next, click on the icon mentioning your name below.
- Click on the “View Information” button located at the top of the window and login if required.
- Navigate to the next page till you can see the “Subscriptions” tab. In this tab, click on the “Manage” button.
- In the subscriptions list, you will see the ‘’Seventeen Magazine US’’ subscription. Each subscription has an edit button beside it. Click on the “Edit” button beside the Seventeen Magazine subscription.
- To complete the process, click on the “Cancel” button, and the subscription will be cancelled.
Cancel By PayPal
The last way to cancel the subscription is doing it by PayPal. Follow these steps to complete the action:
- ‘’Log in’’ to your PayPal account from the official website of PayPal.
- Click on the ‘’Settings’’ tab, which is right beside the Logout option.
- Tap on the “Payment” option from the menu and click on the “Manage Automatic Payments” button located in the Automatic payments dashboard.
- A series of merchant’s agreements done by you will appear on the screen. From that series, choose the ‘’Seventeen Magazine US’’ option that you want to cancel.
- With this, you will be redirected onto a new page for confirmation purposes.
- Click on the “Cancel Automatic Payments” option to assure that you want to stop paying to Seventeen US magazine.
- On the verification page that appears, click on the “Done” button to complete the process.
So, this is the complete information to cancel the Seventeen Magazine subscription. I hope you found it helpful. Drop your comment below!