Do you want to cancel your snap fitness subscription? Are you worried about the cancellation process of snap fitness? So you don’t need to worry about it. Here I have gathered complete information about snap fitness and its cancellation process.
What Is Snap Fitness?
“Snap Fitness” is an operated health and fitness club. Snap is privately owned, and Peter Taunton founded it in 2003. It has headquarters in Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States. It started franchising in 2004, around the US and operates in 48 states, including the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Mexico. Snap fitness has 1400 clubs or gyms worldwide, and it has 200+ fitness centers across India.
Snap Fitness provides various equipment (steppers, treadmills, bikes, cross trainers, rowers, etc.) for fitness training in clubs. It offers group workout sessions with professional trainers to its members. Its workout group includes Dance Fitness, Yoga, HRX, Boxing, and strength and conditioning sessions. Its workout groups and sessions are great for every beginner, showing guaranteed fitness results. It also offers expert advice for training, fitness, health, and diet.
As snap fitness offers workout groups, fitness equipment, personal trainers, and experts guides, its membership plan is affordable for everyone. Overall it provides everything you want to get out of your gym sessions and membership.
You can start your snap fitness membership with $12.95 to $37.71 per week. You will have to pay the subscription fee on a three-month, six-month, and 12-month basis. But the price may vary from location to location. So you need to contact your local snap fitness centers for price confirmation.
What Do You Need To Cancel Snap Fitness Membership?
You are getting so many fitness benefits with this snap fitness subscription, and I don’t think despite that you want to cancel it. But if you have decided to cancel it for any reason, you can easily do so as snap has a very easy policy that makes you hold on to your subscription or cancel it as per the situation.
So here, I will discuss how to cancel your snap fitness subscription. You can use different methods to cancel your snap fitness membership. You need to follow the below-discussed steps;
How To Cancel Snap Fitness Membership In Person?
As this method is very straight, you can use this to cancel your snap fitness membership plan.
- You just need to visit your nearby clubs, and you can cancel your subscription in person.
- You can meet with the club manager directly and request them to cancel your subscription.
- Tell your membership-related details like username, contact number, email address, billing details, and others.
- You have to give a proper reason why you cannot continue your subscription in the future.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS regarding your subscription cancellation when your request is accepted.
Also Read: How to cancel edge fitness membership?
How To Cancel Snap Fitness Membership Through The Mail?
You can also choose this alternate method to cancel your snap fitness subscription plan. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps;
- First login to your email id
- Click on create a new mail.
- Write a snap fitness subscription cancellation request.
- Mention a reason to cancel your subscription
- Also, mention your other required details, user name, contact number, Billing numbers, etc.
- Send your mail to the registered email address of snap fitness, i.e., [email protected].
- When your request is accepted by snap fitness membership, you will receive a confirmation mail or SMS about subscription cancellation.
How To Cancel Snap Fitness Membership Over The Phone?
You can also cancel your membership by simply using your phone from the comfort of your home. Yes, this is so simple and easy to cancel your snap fitness membership plan by making a few clicks on your mobile phone. Follow the below steps to cancel your snap fitness subscription via phone;
- First, you need to pick your mobile phone.
- Then visit the snap fitness website and note the helpline or customer service number, i.e., customer service number: (877) 474-5422
- Contact the customer service and request to cancel your subscription with a proper reason.
- You will be notified when your request will be accepted, and you will receive a message from snap fitness regarding this.
Following are the emergency customer service contact numbers of snap fitness membership;
- Toll-Free Number: (877) 474-5422
- Accessibility: (952) 567-5805
- Headquarters: (888) 866-7627
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I update my billing information?
All your billing updates or changes have to be done directly by snap fitness club. Use the given contact information of snap fitness details. And consult with the customer care service that you want to update your billing information.
Could I cancel my snap fitness membership?
Yes, you can cancel your snap fitness membership anytime you want to. Visit your local clubs or use the contact info on the website to cancel your subscription.
What are the costs of snap fitness membership?
The snap membership costs vary from location to location. The minimum cost is $12.95.
Can I put my membership on hold?
Yes, you can put my membership on hold when you need to hold it for medical reasons or any other reason.
Can I transfer my membership to another club location?
Yes, you can transfer your membership to another club.
- First login to the snap fitness home page, i.e., https://member.snapfitness.com/login
- Then to request the customer service to transfer your subscription.
I hope now; you do not have any doubt or confusion after going through this article.
I discussed everything in this article related to snap fitness membership that you need to know. Now you can cancel your subscription plan whenever you want to by using any method which will work for you.
And if you want to hold in your snap fitness plan, then you can also put this on hold as per the circumstances.