Have you got irritated from the Thrive Market Membership, or do you want to switch to another alternative of Thrive Market? Whatever may be the reason, if you want to cancel the Thrive Market membership, then read this article till last.
Today, I am going to share the four easy ways to help you cancel the Thrive Market Membership quickly and easily. However, before discussing the various thrive market cancellation methods, let us know what Thrive Market Membership is all about.
Note: If you don’t want to read this section, you can jump to the next section, where I have explained all the four ways to cancel Thrive Market membership.
What Is Thrive Market Membership?
Thrive Market is a USA-based e-commerce market of retailers offering more than 6000 natural and organic food products. The company was founded by Nick Green, Gunnar Lovelace, Kate Mulling, and Sasha Siddhartha. You can order any groceries, home and beauty products, organic wine, and baby items from Thrive Market.
For every paid membership purchased from Thrive Market, the company donates a free membership to a needy family in the United States as a part of Thrive Gives Program.
Thrive Market provides various incentives with its memberships, including free products, gifts, samples, discount coupons, and many more things.
Despite attracting new users every time from its free memberships, there have been complaints made by customers against Thrive Market. For instance, some complaining about the lack of awareness about the membership fee while others complained that thrive Market regularly sends daily promotions and discount offers mails to customers, resulting in receiving too many unwanted emails from the company.
As a result, more and more customers now want to cancel thrive market membership. If you’re also one of them, then you can cancel the membership in four ways which we are going to discuss below:
Things To Know Before Cancelling Your Thrive Market Membership:
- You can cancel the membership of Thrive Market anytime as per your wish.
- There is no termination fee for cancellation.
- The confirmation mail or a message will be received upon the processing of the Thrive Market cancellation by any method.
- When you cancel the Thrive Market Membership, you can still avail the benefits of the subscription till the end of the subscription expiry date.
- If you are placing an order after the subscription’s expiry date, you have to pay a fee of $ 59.95 per year, which will be non-refundable.
- If you cancel the yearly plan within 30 days of the subscription, you can avail a 100% refund of the paid subscription cost.
How To Cancel Thrive Market Membership
Now that you’ve decided to cancel your Thrive Market Membership, here are the four ways to do it:
Cancel By Email
- Compose an email requesting the Thrive Market to cancel your membership.
- Include all your personal details and the required details of your account in the email body.
- Send this email to Thrive Market at [email protected].
- Ask them to get back to you with a confirmation mail of the cancellation, which you have to retain for future records.
Cancel From Website
- If the email option is not looking good to you, then you directly go to the Thrive Market website- www.thrivemarket.com from any preferred browser.
- There, you have to ”Log in” to your Thrive account with a valid ”Email address” and ”Password”.
- Then click on the “Accounts Profile” button. When you log in to the Thrive Account, this button will lead you to all your account information.
- Now, you will see a ”Profile Tab” on the screen.
- Next, you have to click on the “Membership” button.
- Now scroll the cursor to choose and open the “Live Chat” option. Click on the button to do a live chat with the representative.
- In the search bar that appears, enter the Name of the Service which you want to cancel.
- After acknowledging the request, the representative will get back to you about your problem and will help you to solve the problem.
- Ask for a confirmation mail from the representative as proof of the successful cancellation.
Cancel By Phone
If you find the above two ways problematic or lengthy, then you can use the option of calling the representative on the customer care number and request him to cancel your Thrive Market Membership.
The customer care number of Thrive service is (866)419-2174, and they are available on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PST)
Once you connect with the representative, ask him that you want to cancel the Thrive Market subscription.
Then, provide the representative with the following personal details:
- Your Full Name
- Your Personal Address
- The country of Residence
- District/Province of Residence
- PIN Code of Residence.
- Credit Card details with which you paid for the subscription.
- Some other details
After you have given these details, the representative will guide you through the cancellation process.
After the process is completed, remember to ask the representative for a confirmation of cancellation. The confirmation can be in any form, like a confirmation email, a confirmation SMS, or a confirmation code.
This method is the easiest of all the methods- just one call, and your work is done.
Cancel Via Donotpay
The last method to cancel the Thrive Market Membership is to cancel it through Donotpay App. There are some simple steps for this process:
- Log into the “Donotpay” App from any web browser.
- After log in to your account, select the “Find Hidden Money” option.
- In the search bar that will appear, type the subscription name which you want to cancel, in this case, “Thrive Market subscription.”
After this, your cancellation request will be processed by Donotpay App. Till the cancellation gets completed, which usually takes about 48 hours (2 days), you will have to wait for them to get back to you. Once the process is completed, you will receive a confirmation email from the Donotpay app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Thrive market easy to cancel?
Yes, it is pretty easy to cancel the Thrive Market subscription anytime. All you have to do is visit the Thrive Market website and open the live chat option to talk to a representative who will guide you through the cancellation process.
Does thrive have a free trial?
Initially, Thrive Market had a free trial period of 30 days for its customers. But recently, they have replaced this period with a 30-day risk-free period of membership. It is applicable for the members who have subscribed to the yearly plan of Thrive Market. This risk-free period of 30 days helps the customers to decide whether the Thrive membership is right for them or not.
How do I view details about my Thrive Membership?
If you want to view the details about your Thrive Membership, visit the account page of Thrive. There, you will find all the details of the membership status along with the renewal date.
Can I pause my Thrive Market Membership?
No, you cannot pause or temporarily disable your Thrive membership, but you can get a Savings Guarantee. Many people get their membership fee back in savings within two orders.
How do I reactivate my Thrive Market Membership?
Yes, you can reactivate the Thrive Market Subscription. You just have to click on the “Reactivate your Membership” button to do it, and the subscription will be reactivated.