Do you want to cancel your Amazon Freetime Unlimited subscription but don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry guys! Today in this article, we will tell you everything about how to cancel Amazon Freetime unlimited with few clicks only.
Before discussing the process to cancel your Amazon free unlimited subscription, let us understand what it is. If you don’t want to read this section, you can directly scroll down to read the cancellation process.
What is Amazon Freetime Unlimited Subscription?
Amazon Freetime is a safe and convenient platform for children to access 13000 pieces of kid-friendly content. The content includes movies, shows, comics, books and educational apps for kids of age group between 3-12 years. Not only this, but Amazon also provides parental control restrictions with its Amazon Freetime Unlimited subscription, including restricting screen time, age filters and many others. So it’s a great way to have fun for kids while remaining in a safe environment under their parent’s control.
However, many times your kids surpass the age, do not use it, or maybe you don’t just want to continue with the subscription and want to cancel it. So here is the step by step process you can easily follow to cancel your Amazon Freetime unlimited subscription.
How to cancel Amazon Freetime Unlimited Subscription
There are two options available to cancel the Amazon Freetime subscription. You can either cancel the subscription from the Fire Tablet or from any other device that you use. In addition to this, if you do not have any device, you can cancel the same online also. The process is extremely easy and simple to follow. Let’s start:
How to cancel Amazon Freetime Unlimited Subscription on your kid’s fire tablet?
If you wish to cancel your Amazon Freetime subscription from your kid’s fire tablet, just follow these simple steps given below:
- Open ‘Amazon Freetime‘ on your kid’s fire tablet.
- Go to ‘parent’s settings‘ on Amazon Freetime.
- After that, tap on the ‘manage content and subscription‘ option.
- Upon clicking, enter your ‘parental control password‘ and click on ‘ok‘.
- With that, go to ‘manage subscription content‘.
- Now click on the ‘unsubscribe Amazon Freetime unlimited’, and you’re done!
How to cancel Amazon Freetime Unlimited Subscription Online?
In case you don’t have any device, you can still cancel your Amazon Freetime Unlimited subscription online through your parent dashboard. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below, and you will be rid of the Amazon Freetime subscription within no time:
- Go to the link- https://parents.amazon.com/subscription/manage-subscription.
- Once the link is opened, enter your login credentials- username and password and click ‘sign in‘.
- Now click on the option ‘Cancel subscription‘.
- After that, you would have to ‘choose a reason for cancelling the subscription‘ from the menu.
- Lastly, click on ‘submit and confirm cancellation‘.
If you cannot cancel the subscription even after following these steps, you can reach out to Amazon Freetime customer service for any sort of assistance at -1-866-216-1072.
What happens when you cancel Amazon Freetime Unlimited Subscription?
Now you might be wondering what happens after you cancel your Amazon Freetime Unlimited subscription and will you get any refund or not. Here are the answers to all your questions:
- You will get a full refund for your most recent subscription after the process gets completed.
- You won’t be able to access the Amazon Freetime unlimited content anymore.
- Any content you have added to your child’s profile after purchase will remain activated even after the cancellation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did I get charged for Amazon Freetime?
Fire kids tablets edition comes with 1 year Amazon Freetime unlimited subscription. After completing your 12 months period, you can see charges for the subscription on your account. However, as said before, you can cancel it anytime, either through your kid’s fire tablet or from your parent dashboard.
How do you cancel a subscription on Amazon?
- Open your Amazon account and after that, go to your ‘memberships and subscriptions’.
- Now click on ‘manage subscription’ right next to any subscription that you want to cancel.
- With this, click the link under ‘advance controls’ to get on the main subscription page.
- From this page, you can easily cancel the subscription.
Can I use Amazon Freetime without a subscription?
The cost of accessing Amazon Freetime unlimited depends on whether you are an Amazon Prime member or not and whether you pay monthly or yearly.
For Amazon Prime members, they can access the service for $2.99 for each child and $6.99 per family. Coming to non-prime members, they have to pay an extra fee of $199 for an annual membership.
Hope you like reading the article. Still, have any questions about how to cancel Amazon Freetime Unlimited subscription? Feel free to comment below, and I’ll try to reply to your query at the earliest.
Also Read: How to Cancel Marvel Unlimited Subscription