Do you want to cancel your Cengage Unlimited subscription? Are you no longer interested in continuing your Cengage unlimited?
If yes, then this article is for you.
Sometimes, you don’t need a subscription anymore, or your pocket/financial situation doesn’t allow you so. Whatever might be the reason for cancelling your Cengage Unlimited subscription, here we have covered everything you need to know to cancel it successfully.
So, let’s start:
What is Cengage Unlimited?
Cengage unlimited is an online subscription-based service that offers students access to all online libraries of eBooks and their Cengage courses. It is one of a kind digital subscription that has made available the entire student’s study material in one place and at one price.
After enrolling in Cengage unlimited, students get access to their WebAssign courseware as well as access to content on other Cengage platforms and online courses. In total, students get access to more than 70 disciplines and 675 courses worth of materials for $119.99 per month and $179.99 per year.
With Cengage Unlimited, students also get a free print rental service with any digital product they activate. So they just have to pay for the shipping fees only.
Currently, the service is only available for higher education students in the United States.
If you are looking at how to cancel Cengage unlimited subscription, keep on reading.
How to cancel Cengage Unlimited Subscription?
To cancel your Cengage unlimited subscription, you can request the cancellation within the initial 7 days of your full subscription. In case your trial period is still active, you can opt-out of being charged for full subscription’.
Here’s a complete step by step guide to cancel your subscription successfully:
Cancel and refund full subscription
- To start, log in to your ‘Cengage student dashboard.’
- Then, locate the sidebar and click on your’ name‘.
- After that, go to ‘My subscriptions’.
- Click on the ‘Cancel subscription’ button. Keep in mind that this button will not be seen after seven days of your purchase.
- Now confirm your command and click on ‘cancel and refund subscription’ to continue.
If in case you are still in your trial period, you can choose for opting out of being charged for a full subscription:
Opting out of being charged for a full subscription
- Login to your ‘Cengage student dashboard.’
- Again, tap on your ‘name‘ from the sidebar.
- With this, go to ‘My subscriptions’.
- Now uncheck the box’ auto-charge to full subscription’.
- If you still have some days left in your trial period, you must continue choosing to opt-out of being charged for a full subscription.
Note: Students who have purchased the Cengage Unlimited subscription directly from Cengage are eligible to cancel it from the Cengage student’s dashboard. Cengage is not liable to process refunds for any subscription purchased through third parties.
If you are looking to cancel Comixology Unlimited Subscription, click here to read the complete article.
Frequently asked questions
Can I get a refund on Cengage unlimited?
After paying for Cengage unlimited, you can only avail refund for 3 days. After three days, no refund will be transferred.
Also, it is essential to note that your Cengage unlimited free trial will start right after you enroll in your course at login.cengage.com or through your prescribed institution’s learning management system.
You don’t have to purchase anything for that.
How do I get a refund from Cengage?
To request your refund from Cengage, follow these steps:
- ‘Login‘ into your Cengage account with your ‘username‘ and ‘password.’
- After that, click ‘my orders.’
- Then, click ‘refund request’ below the order you want to avail refund for.
- Now ‘select a reason’ for requesting your refund under platform/service.
How long does Cengage take to refund?
Generally, users receive their refund amount within 3 weeks after requesting a refund from Cengage. However, sometimes it takes longer than that. To confirm, you can always reach out to Cengage customer service and ask them about the status of your refund.
How much is Cengage Unlimited?
After purchasing for Cengage Unlimited, you get three subscription options –
- $119.99 for 4 months,
- $179.99 for 1 year and
- $239.99 for 2 years.
With this, you can avail access to all Cengage textbooks and platforms, prominently Webassign.
How do I contact Cengage?
You can contact the Cengage customer support team at 800.354.9706.
How long is Cengage’s Unlimited free trial?
Your Cengage trial period begins once your click ‘start trial’ from the sidebar of your Cengage account. The trial period is only for 7 days. However, you can start Cengage unlimited trial every 90 days.
How do I get a Cengage Unlimited free trial?
You can start your Cengage unlimited free trial every 90 days by following the steps mentioned below:
- Log in to your Cengage account.
- Open the sidebar and click ‘try for free’.
- ‘Choose a subscription’ from the available options.
- If you choose Cengage unlimited eTextbooks, you can, later on, upgrade to Cengage unlimited.
- If you are subscribing to Cengage Unlimited, select the length of your subscription.
- After that, click on ‘start free trial.’
- With this, enter your ‘billing address’ and tap on ‘next.’
Note: Based on your physical location and what you’re ordering, some items might be subject to sales tax.
- Now select your ‘payment option’ and enter your payment details.
- Enjoy Cengage unlimited trial for 7 days.
Does Cengage unlimited automatically renew?
No, your Cengage Unlimited subscription does not renew automatically.
Cengage Contact Information
|Phone Number||1 (800) 354- 9706|
|Office Hours||9-10:00 A.M|