Do you want to cancel your marvel unlimited account? If yes, then you have landed at the right place. Today, in this article, I am sharing a complete step-by-step guide to help you cancel the marvel unlimited subscription on all platforms.
Before jumping on the cancellation process, let us discuss a little about the marvel unlimited subscription:
What is Marvel’s unlimited subscription?
Marvel Unlimited is a premium digital comic subscription service with which you can access more than 2700 Marvel digital comics. It is highly compatible with all the major platforms like the web browser, android, and Apple stores.
Marvel cosmic subscription is your one-stop destination to have fun while reading about your favorite marvel characters from all marvel movies, video games, and TV shows.
If you want, you can start your seven-day free trial and, after that, cancel your subscription if you do not wish to use it later.
How to cancel marvel unlimited on an android device?
To cancel your marvel unlimited subscription on any Android device, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the ‘Google Play store‘ on your Android phone and make sure you’ve signed in to the right account.
- After that, locate the ‘menu‘ tab and then go to the ‘Subscriptions‘.
- From the list of subscriptions, select ‘Marvel Unlimited Subscription‘ and click on ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- With this, you’re done!!
As soon as you cancel your marvel unlimited subscription, all your plans will be canceled and won’t be renewed.
How to cancel Marvel Unlimited Subscription on iPhone/Ipad?
If you use an iPhone or iPad, follow these steps to cancel your marvel unlimited subscription successfully:
- To start, go to the ‘settings‘ of your phone and click on your ‘name‘.
- After that, locate the ‘iTunes & Appstore‘
- With this, click on your ‘Apple ID‘.
- Next, sign in to your Apple ID and scroll down to find the ‘subscriptions‘ tab.
- Now, click on the ‘Marvel Unlimited Subscription‘ and tap on ‘Cancel.’
Note: If you cannot see a cancel button when you click on ‘marvel unlimited subscription,’ it is already cancelled and will not be renewed anymore.
How to cancel marvel’s unlimited subscription on Mac Computer?
In order to cancel your marvel unlimited subscription through your Mac device, you can follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Open the ‘Mac app store‘ and tap on your ‘name,’ which you can see at the sidebar’s bottom.
- After that, tap on the ‘view information‘ tab at the top of the window and sign in if asked.
- Now scroll down on the page that appears, locate the ‘subscriptions‘ tab, and tap on ‘manage.’
- With that, you will see ‘Marvel Unlimited Subscription, click on ‘edit‘ beside it, and then click on ‘Cancel subscription.’
Note: An important thing to keep in mind while cancelling any subscription from your Mac computer is that you should use the same id which you used while setting the subscription to manage it easily. This ID is sometimes different from your Apple ID or Android Brand ID, which you set up.
In case you forgot your password, you can contact Apple customer support for assistance in resetting your password.
How to cancel marvel’s unlimited subscription through the website?
Many times, you purchase a subscription from the company’s official website instead of using an extra security provider like PayPal or Mac. So, if you wish to unsubscribe from your marvel unlimited subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘company website‘ and sign in with your ‘username‘ and ‘password‘.
- After that, click on the ‘Membership Management‘ link.
- Now you can see the option ‘cancel subscription,’ click on it.
- With this, a pop-up will come. Click on ‘cancel subscription‘ again for confirmation.
How to Cancel Marvel Unlimited by Email and Phone Number
You can also request a cancellation for your marvel unlimited subscription by sending an email to the company email address- [email protected] from Monday to Friday (8:30 am to 5:30 pm CT)
Alternatively, you can call marvel customer service number, i.e., 1-844-362—7835, for prompt cancellation.
What happens after you cancel your marvel unlimited subscription?
Even after you cancel a subscription before the end of the current billing period or promotional trial, you can use it till the time period you have paid. For instance, if you have purchased the subscription on Jan 1 for one year and cancel it on Jul 1, then:
Note: Marvel does not offer any refund or credits for the partially used billing period. However, if you cancel your subscription during the promotional trial period following its terms and conditions, then you don’t have to pay any subscription fee, and you will lose all access to the marvel unlimited subscription upon the expiry of the promotional trial period.
Marvel Unlimited Contact Information
Read: How to Cancel Comixology unlimited
Frequently Asked Questions
Is marvel unlimited shutting down?
As per the latest information received from the Marvel store, it has been known that Marvel is looking to close its digital shop anytime soon. However, you can redeem the digital comic codes from its official website. Also, you can still access the marvel unlimited subscription by purchasing a subscription either from its website or its app.
How do I change my marvel unlimited subscription?
To change your marvel unlimited subscription, you can see visit the Marvel Website> My Account, and after logging in, you can see the option for changing your subscription.
How do I delete my marvel comic’s account?
If you want to delete your marvel comic’s account permanently, then you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the marvel website and log in to your account
- Click ‘My Account’ and scroll down at the bottom of the page
- Now you can see the ‘Delete my Marvel Account’ option.
- Click on ‘Delete,’ and with that, you will get a pop-up box.
- Confirm your action by clicking on ‘delete account’ again.
I hope this article will help you cancel your marvel unlimited subscription in every possible way. Feel free to comment down for any doubts or queries, and I’ll get back to you soon.