Looking to cancel your ESPN magazine subscription?
Sometimes when people sign up for the magazine subscription, they often forget that they are signing for an automatically renewed subscription year after year.
Therefore, it’s recommended to go through the fine print when subscribing to any magazine so that you won’t get billed once your anticipated duration gets over.
Worry not, readers! If you forgot to do so and wish to cancel your ESPN magazine subscription now, we are here to help you.
Here in this article, we provide a complete step by step guide on how to cancel ESPN magazine subscription discussing all ways.
About ESPN magazine
Espn magazine is a popular magazine for sports lover published by ESPN sports network based in Bristol, Connecticut. It publishes all the latest news and trends about the sports industry and has gathered more than 2 million readers by 2017.
ESPN magazine aims to deliver sports news and information in a humorous way to entertain the readers and educate them. It also publishes an annual ‘body issue’ featuring athletes without clothes to let them display their body parts proudly, considering they are absolutely perfect.
The ESPN magazine subscription costs $29.95 per year for United States residents. On the other side, for Canadians, the subscription is priced at $44.95 for a year.
The annual subscriptions are set to automatic renewal after a year with a notice sent to the customers before 30 days of the renewal date. The document contains the current renewal date so that the customer can cancel it if they want to before the billing of the following year’s subscription.
Espn magazine does not demand any minimum commitment from its users, so they can cancel the subscription anytime without bearing any penalty. To avail of the refund, customers can contact the ESPN contact number for any doubts or queries.
Now let’s find out how you can cancel your ESPN magazine subscription easily.
What all you need to cancel your ESPN magazine subscription?
Before cancelling your ESPN magazine subscription, make sure you have gathered all the prerequisites required for it:
- Your ESPN account number from your magazine label
- Access to a phone
- Current mailing address
- Date of purchase and date of expiry
- Credit card or PayPal account associated with ESPN magazine subscription
How to cancel ESPN magazine subscription?
There are three main methods to cancel your ESPN magazine subscription. Let’s start:
Cancel by Webform
To cancel your ESPN subscription, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account with ‘username’ and ‘password’. You can alternatively use your ‘account number’ too.
- Now scroll down to navigate the option ‘Cancel subscription’ and click on it.
- Keep your confirmation number and email safe with you as proof that you have cancelled your account.
Cancel by Phone Number
- Call on 1-888-549-ESPN (3776) between their official hours – 8:00 a.m- 1:00 a.m EST.
- Follow up as asked to connect with a representative.
- Once connected, state your name, address, account number and explain your reason why you are cancelling.
- You can also ask for a refund from the respective representative.
- Remember to ask the representative about any cancellation fee.
- Keep a record of the representative’s name and confirmation email for future reference.
Cancel by email
- Write and create an email requesting cancellation for your subscription.
- Mention your account information.
- Send the email to the following email address – ESNcustse[email protected].
- Do not forget to keep your mail safe in case of any proof.
Pro tip: Keep in mind to check your credit card statement or bank account 30 days after your next billing date to make sure your ESPN subscription has been cancelled successfully.
Frequently asked questions
Can I cancel ESPN + any time?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription and any third-party subscription from ESPN+ anytime before the expiry of your current billing period. Your cancellation will take effect from the end of your current billing period; you can use it until then.
How do I cancel ESPN+ on Amazon?
- Open any browser and visit https://amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions.
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Locate your ESPN+ subscription and select ‘actions’.
- Now click on ‘cancel your subscription’.
- ‘Check the box to confirm your action.
How do I get a refund from ESPN+?
If you want to claim your refund from espn+, call on their customer support number – 1-800—727-1800. Alternatively, you can email them at [email protected] to request a refund.
How do I cancel the ESPN magazine subscription on my iPhone?
- Open the ‘settings’ app and click on your ‘name’.
- After that, click on the ‘subscriptions’ tab.
- Next, click on the ‘ESPN subscription’ which you want to cancel.
- Now click on the ‘cancel’ button.
- And you’re done!
How do I cancel my espn+ subscription on the Roku website?
- Visit roku.com on your smartphone or PC.
- Once you signed in, click on ‘manage your subscriptions.
- After that, ‘My subscription’ page will load. Now you can see all the subscriptions billed by Roku along with their renewal date.
- Now choose ‘ESPN+ subscription’ and select ‘unsubscribe’.
- Confirm your action when prompted.
What is the cheapest way to watch ESPN?
Sling TV has been considered to be the cheapest way to watch ESPN. However, it comes with its drawbacks, like you can watch only one stream at a time with sling TV, which goes with the additional channels from the sports package.
Is ESPN live free?
You can enjoy watching WatchESPN for free on all devices – iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android and tablet devices, including Kindle Fire.
ESPN Contact Information
|Phone Number||1 (888) 549- 3776|
|Physical Address||47 W. 66TH St. New York, NY 10023|