Have you decided that you do not want to continue your Rent the Runway unlimited membership? Do you think that you do not need its subscription anymore?
If yes, then this article is for you. Here I have discussed each and everything about rent the runway unlimited membership and simple ways to cancel it.
So, without wasting any more time, let’s start:
What is Rent The Runway Unlimited?
Rent the runway is a trendy clothing and accessories rental service. Here you can get subscription-based rental items. Dresses, jackets, handbags, jewelry, and whatever you want – 4 at a time with an unlimited exchange for newer pieces.
Rent the runway contract works on a monthly basis with no extra cost for shipping, dry cleaning, or insurance. You can shop your clothing rentals either from their website or through their mobile application. There are unlimited numbers of products to select 4 of your choice at a time and keep for a month. After that, you can return those pieces and order the next set of 4 items and enjoy it.
With rent the runway unlimited membership, you can swap those 4 items of your choice as many times as you want. Though the rent the runway unlimited subscription is a bit costly than the update one, you get better value out of it.
However, we understand your concern and if you wish to cancel the rent the runway unlimited membership, then head over to our next section, where we explained how to do it smoothly.
How to cancel rent the runway unlimited membership?
After a long time, rent the runway has come up with an easy option for its users to cancel their membership. You can easily pause or cancel your rent the runway subscription either through email or by phone number.
- If you wish to cancel your rent the runway membership through a contact number, you can do so by calling at 1-800-509-0842. A company representative will get in touch with you and initiate the cancellation process;
- Alternatively, you can cancel your membership by sending an email to [email protected].
Rent the runway is continually striving to enhance the user experience by enabling easy access options for cancellation. The company is looking forward to making it more hassle-free for users to cancel their membership from the app or website itself. However, right now, there are only emailing and calling options available for canceling the membership.
How to cancel the rent the runway order?
You can cancel any rent the runway order that hasn’t been prepared for shipment, which generally happens 2-3 days before your rental date begins. To cancel the order, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit renttherunway.com and login to your account.
- Tap on the details of your upcoming order.
- Click on the ‘cancel shipment’ option right next to the shipment that you wish to cancel.
- Now you will see a preview of your ‘canceled items.’
- Confirm the cancellation.
As soon as you cancel your order, you will get your refund account credited to your rent the runway account. This may take up to 3-5 business days for the company to process your refund.
Depending on when you cancel your order, the following cancellation terms and conditions may apply:
- If you cancel any order 30 days before the delivery date, you will get a full refund for your payment in the original form.
- If you cancel your order between 14 -30 days before your delivery date, you will get a refund in your rent the runway account. You can redeem the rent the runway amount for any future rental order.
- If you cancel your order 14 or fewer days before your delivery date, you will get a refund in your rent the runway account. A $9.95 fee will be deducted from the refund amount, and it is applicable for orders over $15 only.
What happens when you cancel your rent the runway membership?
Upon cancellation of your rent the runway membership, you are requested to return all your items/pieces before the end of your current billing period. This is to avoid the additional late fees.
In case you do not return the items by the end of your billing period, you will be charged the current member’s price to purchase the item. You will also have to pay the applicable tax charge as per the rules laid for the late fee policy.
Please note that you will not get any refund for the pre-paid membership. Similarly, you will be responsible for any payment or charges included by you before the termination of your rent the runway membership.
Frequently asked questions
How do I return the rent the runway unlimited items?
You can return the rent the runway unlimited items by sending back the items in the packaging provided by the company. You can return the products to your nearest FedEx location or any RTR drop-off location.
Now you can select your items for the next shipment from the rent the runway website.
How long can you keep rent the runway unlimited items?
You can keep the items from rent the runway for as long as you want. It’s up to you whether you wish to keep it for a month or the entire season. Every month, you can swipe all or a few of your items at a time to get the new ones.
How much is rent the runway unlimited monthly?
In its unlimited plan, rent the runway offers a four-item plan for $89 per month with access to casual and work wear items.
Another plan of $135 per month is also there, with access to all rent the runway’s inventory, including formal wear.
How does the rent the runway subscription works?
Here’s how rent the runway subscription works:
- Firstly you have to pay the subscription fees of $139 per month, which includes all shipping costs and insurance.
- Now you can select up to four items to be shipped at your address.
- You can enjoy and keep the articles for an as long or short duration as per your choice.
- Then, RTR will process your return, and with this, you can select another 4 items.
- The subscription fees get renewed every month until you cancel the membership.
How long can you pause the rent the runway unlimited?
If you wish to pause your rent the runway unlimited membership, you can choose to pause it for up to three months, or you can set a specific date on which you want to resume your membership that too within three months.
What happens if you don’t return rent the runway dress?
If you do not return the rent the runway dress or not return at all, you have to bear a fee of $50. The fee will charge to your payment card, which you have used while purchasing the membership. Also, you have to pay this fee every day that you are late returning the items.